Kamree had her first Birthday on November 6th. We had a little party for her with friends and family. Kamree loved all the attention. We ate cake and ice cream and watched Kamree learn how to open presents. Kamree has not yet grasped the WALKING stage...but she loves to stand up in the middle of the room alone while we clap and cheer for her. Her smile is from ear to ear.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yea!! A new post! I love it! So, I guess that answered my question about Kamree's party. We feel bad we were totally planning on coming, Cade was super excited about going, our week was busy last week, and we just forgot--sorry! I wish you would have called to remind us! We want to give her a gift, we will call you and bring it over sometime. I love Lexi's Halloween costume--that is awesome! I'll talk to ya later!
What a little doll! We miss you guys so much, but excited to see you in a couple of months!
Love,
Nic
p.s. where were you and Mike's Halloween costumes this year?!
She is so cute, you guys seriously make the cutest girls. It seems like yesturday you were having her.
Post a Comment