Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Pumpkin Time!
We went to the pumpkin patch for FHE. Lexi had a blast in the hay maze. She also was able to play in those bounce houses and go down the big slides. We enjoyed picking pumpkins as a family and trying to carry them all back to the car. We are just glad we had brought the stroller, for the pumpkins of course!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
It looks like you guys had so much fun! Kamree totally matches the pumpkins!
Wow! Halloween is almost here. We still don't know what Bryson is going to be. I keep looking at the pumpkins and thinking we've still got plenty of time. I guess now we better get to carving!
How fun! We did that last year and had a blast also! Cute blog! I'm excited that you got yours started! I'll see ya tonight at your party! Talk to ya later!
Hi Anni-
I am so glad you finally joined the blogger clan! Now we need to convince the rest of the Dean family to join us!
Great pic...keep them coming!
Love,
Nic
Annikan!! UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment