CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 10, 2010

Kamree's going to Pre-school









Kamree started pre-school and is loving it. She even wrote her name the first day. This is something she will NEVER do for me. She is growing up so much in the last month. I can see major changes with her in behavior and confidence. I think with Lexi gone iy has made a difference in Kam's attitude. She feels like such a big girl going to school and having her own backpack with her crayons and scissors. I love this little girl, she's a sweetie. She loves being Shelby's big sister and is very helpful. If I tell her to do a chore, she's usually mad. But if I ask her to be my helper and do something...she's all about it with excitement (mike figured this one out). She also is into telling jokes lately. her favorite:
"knock knock"
"who's there?"
"popcorn"
popcorn who?"
"popcorn!"

1 comments:

Chet and Lisa said...

She looks even bigger than when you were just here! She is beautiful and I'm sure she will love school!