What My Child says About Me.
Do you ever wonder what your kids think of you and all you do? Ask them! This was hilarious! Fun for them, too! Copy and paste, send it on to other moms you know! I asked them each these questions separately so they couldn't copy each other's answers :)
Lexi - 5 years old
Kamree - 2 years old
1. What is something Mom always says to you?
Lexi - Thank you and I love you
Kamree - Kams
2. What makes Mom happy?
Lexi - cleaning and me
Kamree - I make you laugh
3. What makes Mom sad?
Lexi - doing the wrong thing
Kamree - happy?
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Lexi - tickle me
Kamree - (just laughs)
5. Who are your mom's best friends?
Lexi - Lisa and Ella's mom...but I forgot her name
Kamree - daddy
6. How old is your mom?
Lexi - I don't know...27
Kamree - 8 months
7. How tall is your mom?
Lexi - 20 ft. long
Kamree - big
8. What is Mom's favorite thing to do?
Lexi - clean
Kamree - outside
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Lexi - clean
Kamree - turn around
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Lexi - make braclets
Kamree - ?
11. What is your mom really good at?
Lexi - cleaning
Kamree - making dinner
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Lexi - juggling
Kamree - ?
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Lexi - clean and stay home
Kamree - play
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Lexi - oatmeal and pizza
Kamree - pizza
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Lexi - makes necklaces and braclets
Kamree - ? (she's getting bored with this)
16. Who is your mom's favorite cartoon character?
Lexi - Dora
Kamree - ?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Lexi - go to the store
Kamree - pull up my hair
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Lexi - we do the same nail polish
Kamree - hair
19. How are you and your mom different?
Lexi - you have on a black shirt and I don't
Kamree - your eyes
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Lexi - Jesus (I had to re state the question...) Letting me have some pop
Kamree - (just smiles)
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Lexi- he watches a movie with you
Kamree - I don't know
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Lexi - out to eat
Kamree - home
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment