CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Summer fun about to begin!






All we have done the last few days is hang out in the sun and play in the water. Well Lexi does anyway, I sit inside the AC house!! Kam is still getting use to the water. It takes her a bit to warm up, but then she likes it, so she usually ends up wet in her clothes and not bathing suit. The picture of them sort of hugging is my daily struggle: Lexi lovey to her sis and wants to play with her, Kam being independent and not wanting to be bothered, let alone touched! FUN FUN FUN!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

They look so adorable. Stinks that we have this schizophrenic weather.

Thank you for your comment. I replied in an email, but I am not sure it went through. I have decided to keep my blog but to make it private for now, until things smooth out some. If you want an invite email me at 3littleprincesses@gmail.com.

Tess said...

Hey! This is Tess Beckstead, I found you through Kelsie. Anyway your girls are darling and congrats on #3 coming! You can check us out at www.lanceandtess.blogspot.com